If you had to pick one plant, just one that had the most benefits for humans – the obvious choice would be hemp. It is well known for thousands of uses for its fiber and medicine and food, and only recently, has it been recognized as a “Superfood.”
What’s a superfood you ask? It’s a nutrient dense food that provides an abundance of essential nutrients, those your body doesn’t make well or at all, and must get from foods to perform optimally. A food that is easy for our digestive processes to access the nutrients and energetically brings us into “homeostasis” or balance. In these regards – hemp is a super seed, and it has it all, making it one of the most potent Superfoods on Earth!
There are more demands upon your mental and physical resources than EVER before. We live in a busy and toxic world. Most food is sprayed with chemicals, chemtrails from weather control and heavy metals from vaccines and fillings in our teeth to the negative EMF from all our computers, wifi and cell phones. It is said that we are producing 9 X what we did 50 years ago… and we are the sickest we have ever been. More than 30 % of the USA population is diagnosed with cancer! In order for us to be SUPERHUMAN – we need superfoods like hemp seeds!
Hemp seed helps us LOOK GOOD and healthy – it’s good for our pets too! That’s right, by putting it in your animal’s daily diet; it will make their coat shiny, lubricate their joints and support them to be healthier long into their golden years!
Hemp’s super properties don’t stop at the dinner table either. We are now making cars and houses and rope and paper and clothes to nano fiber graphene batteries from this amazing plant, hemp is also carbon sequestering helping save the environment, and many other side benefits of this super plant, super seed – super food for humans.
Hemp Food Benefits:
- Hemp rejuvenates the skin and helps prevents and heals skin disorders: Eczema, Psoriasis, wounds, scales, itch.
- Hemp helps clean the liver by burning fat.
- Hemp oil activates the fat burning gene (thermogenesis) and burns 3X its weight in calories
- Hemp is great for humans and animals of all ages.
- Hemp is hypoallergenic.
- Hemp is gluten free.
- Hemp is a natural antioxidant.
- Hemp reduces inflammation.
- Hemp slows the aging process.
- Hemp reduces the risk of Cardio Vascular Disease.
- Hemp reduces the risk of Osteoporosis, contains GLA’s and Vitamin D.
- Hemp relieves rheumatoid arthritis.
- Hemp helps prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Hemp helps prevent and reverse cancer of the colon, breast and prostate.
- Hemp increases serotonin levels and alleviates depression.